usually every 2nd Thursday of the month | 12:30pm
All ladies are welcome to come out for lunch and fellowship. Please email Margaret for more information or to let them know if you will be able to make it.
LADIES EVENT NIGHTS
Events range from craft nights, to worship, to tea & dessert evenings!
Contact Megan for more information
Find them on Facebook - Women's Ministry at FBC Armstrong
LADIES BIBLE STUDIES
Tuesday evenings | 7:00pm | September 24th - October 29th
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY - Finding unexpected strength when disappointments leave you shattered - Lysa Terkeurst
In this six-session video Bible study, Lysa offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living between Eden and eternity. With solid truth and gut-honest vulnerability, Lysa will help you:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage friends and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Study Guide $15.00 | Please register by Sunday, September 1st (so we have time to order the study guides) - sign up sheet at the Welcome Desk in the foyer or by emailing / calling Dani at the church office email@example.com or 250-546-9598
*The book is also highly recommended to accompany the study - it is currently on summer blowout at christianbook.com for $12.49 US, $18.69 CAD at amazon.ca (Kindle version $10.99 CAD and FREE through Audible) - we can also order it for you when we put in our study guide order for $18.00